Detroit CPR Renewal Classes
CPR Certification Detroit brings CPR certification renewal classes to the Greater Detroit community with that in-person setting component required by OSHA.
This course is for anyone who has already been AHA BLS CPR certified. We offer an exceptional program that is 100% approved by the American Heart Association (AHA), and our trainers provide the exact educational experience you need for work or school.
Whether you’re about to need recertification or you have a gap in your CPR certification, you can sign up for our training. Walk away with your BLS renewal and card that same day!
Our CPR Renewal Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Detroit Locations
Detroit’s Best CPR Renewal Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
CPR is the blended efforts of rescue breathing and surface chest compressions that will effectively offer life support until medical relief arrives.
Who Needs CPR renewal?
OSHA and the AHA require that individuals renew their training every two years. When you’re going through your normal day-to-day activities, it can be easy to overlook your CPR certification status, but registering for and attending our course will allow you to fulfill CPR / AED / BLS requirements.
What to Expect in Your CPR Recertification
Reacquiring your CPR certification, you will leave 100% trusting of your skills. We will go over how to —
- Identify the seven CPR steps
- Find a pulse
- Perform finger and palm chest compressions
- Use the AED machine
- Restore regular breathing
After finishing the course, you can resume administering CPR to individuals in an emergency, at every age. You can easily meet AHA and OSHA requirements for your employer and leave 100% confident to help save a life.
All employers and organizations accept CPR Certification Detroit, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery caregivers and workers
- Nursing schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
We love developing connections with and supporting our city by offering group training! You can come to our facility, or we can come to your mid-sized to large group.
All attendees will receive —
- The most widely recognized and accredited training.
- Streamlined classes, hands-on elements, and smaller group sizes.
- An easy experience, walking away with your CPR card the same day.
How long does CPR certification last?
The AHA and OSHA require that all CPR training be repeated biennially to hold your knowledge and skill.
When can I take my CPR renewal course?
We offer CPR renewal sessions each week. Simply select which course fits your needs and schedule.